Some Like It Blue - striving to make fantasy a reality in every day life!
where do grandmas and aunties even buy this shit? It’s not in stores???do they have a dealer who sells to them????
Decided to take a video while flying this morning.
Best. Idea. Ever.
Reminder that this actually exists in our world
THIS IS REAL
I’m gonna cry.
i just read this and thought “humans cant fly dont lie to me sir” then realised, airplanes.
Ahh! That would be me in ghost form. >///<
commission for izumieversong ♡
for asarielle-sl! <3 sorry i just got your message i duno why tumblr never showed any notification >.>. i wanted to send this on a pm, but i thought maybe some people might find it useful….so..here it is….
1. draw the shape u want, using the basic round brush with at least 40-50% density/opacity.
2. add more details, make it look more thicker….what are we talking about now……………………….same brush. XD
3. use the pen tool to add thin hairstrands, with at least 30-40% opacity (u can still use airbrush but i duno i prefer the pen tool for this step)
4. using the blur tool, try to mix/blend to fix the messy parts, after that, add more hairstrands, be careful not to overdo it, and stay on the same direction, we dont want hairy hair, or …fur-like hair , or if u dig that, then go for it no one’s gona stop u guys <3
5. (optional) i wanted to add a shiny color, so i made a layer on top, added a blue and yellow color and changed the layer style to “overlay” with 40% opacity, or was it 30… i duno…experiment or something XD. then i added sparkles, just put a lot of tiny dots, ure good lmao.
not saying im an expert at this but this is how i usually paint curls, ^^ i hope this helps :>
edit: oh fuck i forgot to mention, i used paint tool SAI
Eeeee Thank you so much! :D This’ll definitely halp! XOXO